Santa came to Right Truth early and he has something special for all Debbie's friends. Pick your present and enjoy:
Muslims Against Sharia have REWRITTEN THE KORAN
Many people talk about the need to reform Islam. Now you can stop talking and start helping.
With the help of our readers we went through the Koran and removed every verse that we believe did not come from Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate. However, it is possible that we missed something, and we could use your help. If you find verses in the reformed version of the Koran that promote violence, divisiveness, religious or gender superiority, bigotry, or discrimination, please let us know the number of the verse and the reason why it should be removed. Please email your suggestions to koran-AT-reformislam.org.
When we finish editing process, we would like to publish Reform Koran in as many languages as possible. If you could help with translation or distribution of the Reform Koran, please email us at koran-AT-reformislam.org. If you could provide financial support, please visit our support page.
In Memoriam of Aqsa Parvez
A tribute to Canadians who served in the military, by DrDeath1020 at YouTube. Especially for my Canadian friends (hat tip hubby of SHOW TIME the band:
Take a "Pork Vacation" and see where all your tax dollars have been spent: Americans Urged to Take A Walk on the 'Hog Wild' Side, By Susan Jones
The pork vacation tour stops include the following:
* Fish for the catfish genome at Auburn (Ala.) University (cost of project: $878,000)
* Envy the 'Green' Natural History Museum in Minneapolis ($800,000)
* Walk across the Heart of America bridge in Kansas City ($750,000)
* Cheer on the human robot teams at Texas A&M ($750,000)
* Explore grape genetics in Geneva, N.Y. ($628,000)
* Lift weights at the YMCA in Stark County, Ohio ($500,000)
* Cruise on longer streets in Champaign, Ill. ($500,000)
* Shoot hoops with the locals in Richmond, Calif. ($450,000)
* Pedal on bike trails in Highland, Ind. ($400,000)
* Play golf at Buhl Farm in Sharon, Pa. ($300,000)
* Take the pulse of renovations at Transylvania Hospital, Brevard, N.C. ($275,000)
* Dine at a wine and culinary center in Prosser, Wash. ($250,000)
* Lob tennis balls at the Andre Agassi prep school in Las Vegas ($200,000)
A U.S. analyst says top al Qaeda leaders Osama bin Laden and Ayman al Zawahiri could well be in Pakistan directing activities in hopes of acquiring nuclear weapons. Wouldn't Bin Laden and Zawahiri be a nice present under President Bush's Christmas tree???
Al Gore says global warming is a planetary emergency. It is difficult to see how this can be so when record low temperatures are being set all over the world. In 2007, hundreds of people died, not from global warming, but from cold weather hazards. (continue reading)
With love for all the children, "British children targeted with terror sing-along DVD for would-be suicide bombers", The Daily Mail
The War on Zionism, By Ted Belman
Do not think for a moment that these entrenched Arab positions are negotiable. They aren’t and never have been.
Fred Thompson is now expected by several political experts to be the big surprise winner in upcoming elections. The Envelope Please shares one persons reasons for picking Fred.
Just for fun, I received this from a friend. That's hubby and me after our weird friend got finished with his photo-shop program! No I don't have blond hair, ha. Merry Christmas!!!
Sharing the love with friends and Trackposted to Outside the Beltway, Blog @ MoreWhat.com, Mark My Words, Rosemary's Thoughts, Adam's Blog, The Bullwinkle Blog, Leaning Straight Up, Cao's Blog, The Amboy Times, Big Dog's Weblog, Chuck Adkins, The Pet Haven, Conservative Cat, Allie is Wired, third world county, Faultline USA, DragonLady's World, The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns, The World According to Carl, Blue Star Chronicles, Pirate's Cove, Celebrity Smack, The Pink Flamingo, Wolf Pangloss, Right Voices, and OTB Sports, thanks to Linkfest Haven Deluxe.