I'm catching up on all the news that happened while we were celebrating Thanksgiving. Trying to keep track of all that we have to worry about around the world can be depressing. But keep your chin up folks, true change is taking place in Washington after the November elections. I'm so proud of the newly elected politicians, especially those affiliated with the TEA party. There is a bright new morning after (after Obama).
Here at home I think we have reason to look for a much better future than the last two years have brought us. The situations around the world seem to be heating up. Having Barack Obama in charge has emboldened our enemies and the enemies of our friends. The halo has worn off and nations around the world are seeing Obama for what he is, a weak leader, and enemies are taking advantage.
In Rocking Obama's World, Caroline Glick lists all the countries and dangers lurking and provides Obama's response, or lack thereof, to each. She concludes:
Given the threats Obama's radical policies are provoking, it can only be hoped that through hearings and other means, the Republicans in the Senate and the House of Representatives will take an active role in curbing his policies. If they are successful, the American people and the international community will owe them a debt of gratitude.
Here's a few headlines:
Aviation Security Threats and Realities, at StratFor. Look for the bomber, not just the bomb! Good advice.
Is North Korea Moving Another 'Red Line'?, StratFor
- *First place with 2 votes! – Joshuapundit--JCS Mullen: ‘We Can Stop Islamic Extremism by Teaching People to Read The Qu’ran…’
- Second place*t* with 1 2/3 votes – Bookworm-George Soros: A missing moral compass
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes -Right Truth- Sentenced to Death for Being Christian
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD-Grand Bargain
- Fourth place with 1 vote -Mere Rhetoric- J Street Co-Founder Daniel Levy – Israel “Does Everything To Try And Turn” Palestinians Violent
- fifth place with 2/3 vote – The Razor – Why Two Friends Hate Sarah Palin
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – The Glittering Eye – What’s Wrong With Employment
- Sixth place *t* with 1/3 vote – Simply Jews – Your Superintendent, you know…
- First place with 2 votes! – Stop Shouting - My Rebuttal to a Progressive who Admonished Me to Play Nice ….submitted by Right Truth
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Jihad Watch – Ground Zero mosque developers want $5 million in federal money intended to rebuild Lower Manhattan after 9/11 submitted by Snapped Shot
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Jedediah Bila/Human Events – A Reply to Mona Charen’s “Why Sarah Palin Shouldn’t Run” submitted by Joshuapundit
- Second place *t* with 1 1/3 votes –American Digest – The Address: Seven Score and Seven Years Ago submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Third place with 1 vote - Wall Street Window – Quantitative Easing Explained submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place with *t* 2/3 votes - Full Comment -China mouths platitudes while its ally provokes war submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fourth place *t* with 2/3 votes - The Propagandist -The Demagogue submitted by Simply Jews
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 votes - T.F. Stern’s Rantings – The Ultimate Form of Wealth Redistribution submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -Political Punch – Biden on Afghanistan: ‘Daddy is Going to Start to Take the Training Wheels Off.’ submitted by Mere Rhetoric
- Fifth place *t* with 1/3 vote -American Thinker – A Mass Nervous Breakdown of the Left submitted by VA Right