U.S. border guards got a surprise when they searched a Mexican BMW and found a hardline Muslim cleric - banned from France and Canada - curled up in the boot.
Said Jaziri, who called for the death of a Danish cartoonist that drew pictures of the prophet Mohammed, was being smuggled into California when he was arrested, along with his driver Kenneth Robert Lawler.
The 43-year-old was deported from Canada to his homeland Tunisia in 2007 after it emerged he had lied on his refugee application about having served jail time in France.
His fire and brimstone sermons and rabble-rousing antics catapulted him into the public eye during his short tenure as imam at a Montreal mosque.
He also caused anger when he campaigned for a bigger mosque to accommodate Montreal's burgeoning Muslim population.
Just yesterday we heard about "Iranian-Published Book About Suicide Bombers Found Near Mexican Border":
On Thursday, Fox News revealed that an Iranian-published book about suicide bombers was recently found in the Arizona desert:
"A book celebrating suicide bombers has been found in the Arizona desert just north of the U.S.- Mexican border, authorities tell Fox News.
The book, "In Memory of Our Martyrs," was spotted Tuesday by a U.S. Border Patrol agent out of the Casa Grande substation who was patrolling a route known for smuggling illegal immigrants and drugs.
Published in Iran, it consists of short biographies of Islamic suicide bombers and other Islamic militants who died carrying out attacks." (continue reading at American Thinker)
- First place with 2 2/3 votes! – The Razor --Japan Will Not Be Saved Through Immigration
- Second place with 2 1/3 votes –BookwormRoom-Comparing apples and oranges — federal projects old and new
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Joshuapundit – Handling the Dragon Better – A Few Words On The China Visit
- Third place *t* with 2 votes – Right Truth – If you don’t want your daughters Westernized…
- Fourth place with 1 2/3 votes – Simply Jews – Hamlet – A Lebanese Version
- Fifth place with 2/3 vote-The Glittering Eye- Theodore Vail’s America
- sixth place with 1/3 vote-VA Right- America: : A Nation of Losers, but We All Get a Trophy
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote-Rhymes With Right- About That Cohen Speech
- First place with 3 votes! – Sultan Knish- Anglophobia or Islamophobia – What’s the Real Problem? submitted byRight Truth
- Second place with 2 votes – Rubin Reports – SCOOP: Explaining How The “Palestine Papers” Story Is A Fabrication That Teaches Us The Truth submitted by Simply Jews
- Third place with 1 2/3 votes – New Zeal – Obama’s Radical ‘Go To’ Man Moves To The DNC submitted by The Noisy Room
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Muth’s Truth’s – CPAC Committing Hari Kari by Allowing Conservative Menace In? submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 1 1/3 votes – Zombie/Pajamas Media – Human Rights Imperialism: Leftist Satire or Moral Collapse? submitted by Bookworm Room
- Fifth place with 1 vote – Mark Steyn – Dependence Day submitted by Joshuapundit
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Pirate’s Cove – Snap! Obama Plans To Reboot On Economic Advice submitted by Snapped Shot
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Discriminations – Obama And The Left’s Single-Issue Libertarianism submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Sixth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Iowahawk – CSI: Tucson submitted by The Glittering Eye
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Michelle Malkin – The Philadelphia Horror: How Mass Murder Gets A Pass submitted by The Razor
- Seventh place *t* with 1/3 vote – Danger Room – U.S. Navy Chief Isn’t Sweating China’s Sea Power submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
See you next week!