Frederick William Dame
Hillary Clinton's Foul Mouth
On 21 October 2012, I sent RightTruth a summarized article via Don Fredrick of The Obama Timeline concerning tidbits from Ronald Kessler’s IN THE PRESIDENT’S SECRET SERVICE, (2009) that I had read in 2011. The link is http://righttruth.typepad.com/right_truth/2012/10/secret-service-thoughts-about-past-presidents-and-first-ladies.html. There is a 2010 edition of the book and it appears that this edition has more information. In the President's Secret Service: Behind the Scenes with Agents in the Line of Fire and the Presidents They Protect.
Paladin, one of Right Truth's American patriotic readers, wrote the following comment to the posting:
"This was one good read" I know a retired U.S. Park Police officer who was a motorman (motorcycle cop) for many years in D.C. He says when he used to go to the White House for a motorcade, the Clintons were always late and he said Hillary had a mouth on her like a drunken sailor. She was known for yelling and cursing at poor Bubba whenever she saw fit.
Didn't matter if there were people around or not. He said she was a prime example of white trash and didn't know how a woman of her background ever made it in life, let alone into the White house."
– Posted by: PALADIN | October 21, 2012 at 08:53 PM
Upon reading this comment – Thank You, Paladin! – I thought that Right Truth readers would want to know more about Hillallahry (The spelling is intentional!) Clinton's foul-mouth verbiage. Therefore, I did some research and found the following Hillallahry Clinton o-so-sweet comments:
- "Come on Bill, put your dick up! You can't f**k her here!" From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 243. – Hillary to Gov. Clinton when she spotted him talking with an attractive female at an Arkansas political rally.
- Where is the G-damn f**king flag? I want the G-damn f**king flag up every f**king morning at f**king sunrise." From the book Inside The White House by Ronald Kessler, p. 244. – Hillary to the staff at the Arkansas Governor's mansion on Labor Day, 1991.
- "You sold out, you mother f**ker! You sold out!" From the book Inside by Joseph Califano, p. 213. – Hillary yelling at a Democrat lawyer.
- "F**k off! It's enough that I have to see you shit-kickers every day, I'm not going to talk to you too! Just do your G*damn job and keep your mouth shut." From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 90. – Hillary to her State Trooper bodyguards after one of them greeted her with "Good morning."
- "Son of a bitch." From the book American Evita by Christopher Anderson, p. 259. – Hillary's opinion of President George W. Bush when she found out he secretly visited Iraq just days before her highly publicized trip to Iraq.
- "You f**king idiot." From the book Crossfire, p. 84. – Hillary to a State Trooper who was driving her to an event.
- "If you want to remain on this detail, get your f**king ass over here and grab those bags!" From the book The First Partner, p. 259. – Hillary to a Secret Service Agent who was reluctant to carry her luggage because he wanted to keep his hands free in case of an incident.
- "Get f**ked! Get the f**k out of my way!!! Get out of my face!!!" From the book Hillary's Scheme, p. 89. – Hillary's various comments to her Secret Service detail agents.
- "Stay the f**k back, stay the f**k away from me! Don't come within ten yards of me, or else! Just f**king do as I say, Okay!!!?" From the book Unlimited Access, by Clinton FBI Agent in Charge, Gary Aldrige, p. 139. – Hillary screaming at her Secret Service detail.
- "Where's the miserable c*ck sucker?" From the book The Truth About Hillary by Edward Klein, p. 5. – Hillary shouting at a Secret Service officer.
For the above and more revealing Hillallahry Clinton niceties, consult:
Foul language is an everyday companion of leftists.
Frederick William Dame
Patriotic, Steadfast, and True
October 24, 2012.