FREDERICK WILLIAM DAME
The Comedy of Errors
Barack Hussein Obama's Inaugural Speech, January 21, 2013.
The White Bleak House of Political Evil
Office of the Press Propaganda Secretary of Fraud
For Immediate Release
January 21, 2013
United States Capitol, 11:55 A.M. EST
A week has passed since Barack Hussein Obama illegally took the oath of office to be the illegal president of the United States of America. The kowtowing enemedia have swooned over this act of subversive, intentional gall to the degree that they have become infantile, indeed, imbecilic. After this week-long interlude of sloppy praise of Barack Hussein Obama – evidently slop deserves slop – it is time to bring reality to the citizenry senses. Thus, an objective word-by-word examination and a sentence-by-sentence exposé of the content of the speech are more than appropriate.
The title of this essay is from William Shakespeare who wrote The Comedy of Errors sometime between 1589 and 1595. Little did William Shakespeare know that the title of the play describes exactly the content of Barack Hussein Obama's inaugural speech. In fact, it describes Barack Hussein Obama's political program. William Shakespeare deserves un mot de remerciement for this great insight.
The reader must understand that the meaning of comedy in Shakespeare's time was not the same as the meaning that comes to mind when one watches a comedy program on television. A comedy did not necessarily mean a play with laughable situations, jokes, and slapstick. It was used to describe a play that was not a tragedy. Thus a comedy could be a serious play, a drama, if you will, that contained some comical aspects. In The Comedy of Errors there are some comical situations that underscore the drama of personal situations in a political setting. The viewers experience the same kind of challenges and outcomes in The Comedy of Errors that the American citizenry are experiencing under the government regime of Barack Hussein Obama. The symptomatic characteristics of The Comedy of Errors and Barack Hussein Obama's government regime are:
- the helpless deliverance of citizens to a fateful despotism;
- unfortunate circumstances that may be/have been intentionally created by the politically responsible;
- the demand of the political system that the public accept improbable circumstances, even though the circumstances have been intentionally created and are in reality a farce;
- the intentional distancing of the politically responsible from accepted traditions and conventions;
- the demand that the public accept the decisions of the politically responsible without question;
- the quiet acceptance by the public of political program even though, indeed, exactly because such programs are full of fraud and criminal action;
- the dormant acceptance by the public of the irritability of the government regime's brute force;
- the brainwashing of the public by a political conspiracy;
- the acceptance of a surprise political coup based on government regime maliciousness;
- the total acceptance by the public without their knowing it of the discrepancy between illusion and reality.
Throughout this essay the reader will encounter Barack Hussein Obama's use of the Islamic methods of lying to deceive naïve people. They are:
- taqiyya: The Islamic doctrine that allows lying in certain circumstances for the achievement of the goal.
- kitman: The Islamic doctrine that allows lying by not telling the truth so that the goal can be achieved.
- tawriya: The Islamic doctrine that allows lying in all circumstance.
Being a Muslim, Barack Hussein Obama uses these methods daily to brainwash the unknowledgeable public. Sometimes he mixes them in such a way that they are not singularly discernible. The Barack Hussein Obama LIES are numbered. Another term that the reader will encounter is POLDS. This is the acronym for Progressives, Obots, Liberals, Dumbed-downer(s), Sheeple.This essay is a commentary, judgment, and proofing of Barack Hussein Obama's inauguration speech. Many of the comments are documented with sources given as footnotes. The reader must also understand Barack Hussein Obama's use of we in the speech. The possessive plural pronoun we 71 is used times. When Barack
(Continue reading at The Obama Timeline here http://www.colony14.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/thecomedyoferrors.pdf )