It was hard to write this article because I was laughing so hard at the notion of Joe Biden as President. Yes, that is what “good ole Joe” is aiming for if recent reports are to be believed.
It has been reported at Breitbart.com and on CNN that Vice President Joe Biden intends to run for the office of President in 2016. He has been quoted as saying, “There may be reasons I don't run, but there's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run." Having run for president in 1988 and 2008 and failed both times, doesn’t that tell you something? Obviously it doesn’t tell Joe Biden anything. Among the many reasons for Biden not to run, the most obvious reason is Hillary Clinton, and his whole “I may run” talk may be simply a gambit in case she decides not to run. But there are a great many other reasons (see below) I can think of to oppose his election (it would be great for the Republicans though), and not one single reason the Democrat Party would want him as their candidate (except of course they seem to love the destruction of America.)
There is a reason Joe Biden is considered Barack Obama’s insurance policy. Joe is a major disaster, and should anything happen to the President of the United States (POTUS), by law the Vice President automatically becomes president. No one should want to see that happen, no one, and perhaps that is why Obama has not yet been impeached.
In every election between 1970 and 2008 Joe Biden never received more than 65% of the vote in Delaware, a heavily Democrat state. If not the 2008 election, it is certain that the 2012 national election was won by cheating, and in both elections he occupied the second spot with a very charismatic half black candidate, thus insuring a win.
Here are a few of the reasons I call Joe Biden a disaster who should not run for president:
• Anyone who is willing to run for anything on the same ticket with egotistical, inexperienced, delusional narcissist thug is either desperate or naive (or cunning, as the historic black thing seems to float the boat of a lot of low information voters). But desperate, naive, or cunning are not good reasons to vote for the man.
• Anyone who believes that our current foreign policy is sound and based on the rational interest of the United States as Biden told CNN recently, is himself delusional or doesn’t know what “sound” or “rational” means.
• In the same CNN interview Biden claimed that he had spent his whole life on American foreign policy and “giving ordinary people a fightin’ chance to make it.” No Joe, ordinary people had a much better chance to make it prior to Obama, and prior to Lyndon Johnson, another American disaster of a president.
• Anyone who disparages America as often, crudely and inaccurately as Biden has done is not patriotic and has no common sense (note his recent comment on New York’s LaGuardia Airport which he referred to as feeling like “in some third world country.” Nice. LaGuardia is one of the busiest airports in the world). And is that a compliment or an insult to the airports of third world countries?
• He has supported: labor unions, Obamacare, “progressive” taxation (tax the rich), the EPA, public education, cap and trade, and dismantling the Constitution of the United States. None of which are good for the country or individual citizens.
•The National Right to Life Committee (NRLC) has given him a 0% rating, while the National Rifle Association (NRA) has awarded him an F. So I guess abortion, euthanasia, and assisted suicide are okay with Joe, but not killing anyone (even in self-defense) with a gun.
• Joe seems to have a real problem connecting the dots. He recently asked, “Why did we lead the world economically for so long? We had the most modern infrastructure in the world.”
Could it be that our policies were based to some extent on the Constitution? Could it be that as we seek to implement the same kind of central planning, failed policies of the third world, we lose our cutting edge, become an economic follower, not a leader, and fall further and further behind? While much of the world tries to reject the tyranny of the central planning, socialist left, the United States seems to be seeking to be more like them rather than less like them. Just asking.