Wouldn't it be nice to recapture that good feeling we all had over the 24 hours we watched the Chilean miners being brought up out of that pit? People across the world watched, prayed, sent their best professionals and equipment, businesses provided vacations, iPods, etc to the rescued men and their families. Wouldn't it also be great if we could go back in time and replace the money that the Barack Obama administration has wasted over the past two years? Replace TARP money, replace all the bailout money, arrest those who are at fault for the housing crisis, banking crisis. Make people pay for all the debt, lies, and failures. Where's the time machine when we need it?
It seems that Obama is trying to take us back to a time of racism. Since the beginning of his campaign, continuing through the 2008 elections, and continuing to the present day, race-baiting has been a prominent part of his daily life. It seems Obama has a problem with his own race, or mixture thereof, and it permeates every part of his being.
Just yesterday Obama used the term tribal attitude, suggesting that the recession has played a part in driving racial antagonism while he has been in office.
He added that anxiety over not being able to pay bills – or having lost a job or a home – sometimes “organizes itself around kind of a tribal attitude, and issues of race become more prominent.” (CBS)
No Mr. Obama, it's your fault that race relations have deteriorated, you are the one who inserts race into everything you do and say. You are destroying this nation because of your own identity crisis. Weasel Zippers sums it up:
No Obama, the reason we’re seeing signs of increased racial tension is because you (along with the entire left side of the political spectrum) constantly cries racism every time we dare criticize you and your failed policies…
The country had moved on from the days of racism, they elected a Black man as President of the United States who ran on nothing more than promises of hope and change. Americans had no problem with the fact that he was Black, or even half Black. Cries of racism have not been this rampant in decades and the cries are coming from Obama himself and his party. Shame on him.
There is no time machine, there is no gathering feathers once they are cast upon the winds, there is no recovering all that money Obama has wasted in only two years. Just as there is no possibility of re-experiencing the joy of watching those miners surface from their copper and gold grave. We can only plug the hole and go forward from here. Vote Conservative!
Watcher of Weasels Council Winners:
- First place with 3 1/3 votes! – Joshuapundit - US DOJ Inserts Itself Into Tennessee Mosque Controversy
- Second place with 1 2/3 votes – Right Truth - Mosques and Islamic Centers Across the U.S. and Those Who Object
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes – Mere Rhetoric – Unbelievable – J Street Crops Daniel Levy’s Anti-Israel Quote, Then Blasts “Far Right-Wing Blogs” For “Misreporting” It
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Bookworm Room – A short, but very sweet, visit to the USS Pinckney
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD – Hail Columbia!
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - The Glittering Eye -Maintaining the Flow
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – Snapped Shot – He Who Pulls The Strings
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – VA Right – The Five Factions of the Tea Party Movement: Part 1
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – The Colossus of Rhodey – Black-white relations poorer now than year ago
- First place with 2 votes! – The Jawa Report - North Carolina Muslim Admits To Working With Al Qaeda submitted by Snapped Shot
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes - Pajamas Media/Zombie -The Electric Tea Party Acid Test submitted by Bookworm Room
- Second place *t* with 1 2/3 votes - The Economic Collapse -Is America In Decline? 24 Statistics About The United States Economy That Are Almost Too Embarrassing To Admit submitted by VA Right
- Third place with 1 1/3 votes - Pajamas media — J. Christian Adams - New York Fails To Mail Ballots to Active Military, DOJ Yet To Act submitted by Rhymes With Right
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote – Ironic Surrealism v3.0 -Flashback 2007: Obama Targeted Unions as “Special Interests” submitted by The Razor
- Fourth place *t* with 1 vote - AlinskyRules – Obama, Can You Spare A Dime? submitted by Joshuapundit
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote – The New Republic – Cut Off Aid to Pakistan submitted by GrEaT sAtAn”S gIrLfRiEnD
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - City Journal – Benjamin Franklin on American Happiness submitted by The Colossus of Rhodey
- Fifth place *t* with 2/3 vote - Doctor Zero - Shadows On The Water submitted by Right Truth
- Sixth place with 1/3 vote – Clayton Cramer’s Blog - If You Want To Understand What Makes This Recession Continue submitted by The Glittering Eye