By Tabitha Korol
The mission statement of the Central Reform Congregation avows community, diversity, and commitment for a vibrant, Jewish presence in their city, St. Louis, Missouri, but specific Jewish issues and Israel are not addressed. There is concern for a broad swath of social issues, although none to address Jewish survival and the ongoing, increasing threat of anti-Semitism by Islam and the socialist/communist Left. Rather, the congregants reach out to Muslims whose dedication to jihad (religious holy war) threatens Jewish and Christian existence; the Koran dictates jihad for every Muslim and death for every infidel.
Jihad seeks to enforce Sharia worldwide, which includes curtailing our speech (for starters), revising our educational system (strongly underway with history textbooks that whitewash Islam and relegate America, Judaism and Christianity to a few insignificant pages); killing the infidels and harshly treating their own, and much more. Why does the rabbi deem these crucial issues so unimportant to the people she purports to represent, and why is there no platform to protect minorities and women from this xenophobic ideology? The Jews, with their 100% literacy rate and 78% idiocy rate at the ballot box, advocate for their own destruction when they ignore Islamic totalitarianism and its ambition to establish a global caliphate. Jews are kept so severely uninformed, that they facilitate our transition to a totalitarian regime.
So many Americans are completely heads-in-the-sand unacquainted with the Muslim Brotherhood (MB):
- its influence in our government – supporting Islamic groups worldwide, including foreign mosque construction;
- its connection with our overwhelming illegal-immigrant resettlement programs;
- its support of the Muslim Student Association (MSA) campus rallies (some violent) that harass Jewish students and preach boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) against Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East;
- the “humanitarian aid” sent to UNRWA, which is diverted to constructing terror tunnels, supplying weaponry to Gaza terrorists, building homes for suicide bombers’ families;
- the propaganda machine that teaches hate and beheading in Islamic schools, and creates propagandist films of massacres that never happened (as in Gaza and Jenin);
- financing CAIR (Council of American-Islamic Relations) outreach, deceptive public relations, and providing revised book donations to libraries and schools;
- the MB cruelty against even their own coreligionists that Egypt has come to recognize and oust, that Norway is expelling, and that Angola has banned;
- and its seduction of those who have turned from and against their Jewish backgrounds – the Stockholm Syndrome, when victimized Jews turn to caring about others’ rights more than their own, some deliberately supporting their enemy.
Instead of hearing a broad range of respectable speakers, the congregation attendees hear from the highly disreputable J Street, Jewish Voice for Peace, Rabbis for Human Rights, and others supported by George Soros, who, greatly influenced by Nazism, Marxism and globalism, has been perverted to despise his heritage.